RETURNING AN ITEM
To return your item/s please follow the steps below:
1. COMPLETE our SW Optics Returns Form (below) providing as much information as possible.
2. PRINT or Email your Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include this form in with your item(s) along with your original receipt, packaging, and any accessories that belong to the item(s) you're returning.
3. NOW SEND your item(s) to the address below. We recommend using recorded, signed-for delivery.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION!
SIMPLY SEND YOUR ITEM ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE SWO RETURNS FORM.
WE WILL THEN BE IN TOUCH WITH AN OUTCOME UPON ASSESSMENT.
Riviera House, Nicholson Road
*We will be in touch with an outcome within 7-10 working days. Please note that during busier periods you will be placed in a queue.
Please Note: Only send back the faulty/unwanted item(s) with original accessories i.e. What comes in the box. Do not send back added accessories. These will have to be sent back at the customer's expense.
If either the goods or the packaging is not in an as new, re-saleable state, then we may decline your exchange/refund request.
RETURNS DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFO:
TELEPHONE: 01872 263444 (Mon-Fri, 09:30-17:00)
In the unlikely event that the goods supplied are not what you expected, please follow the Returns Instructions on this page. You must return them to us in an unused and unsoiled condition, complete with their original packaging and SWO Returns Form, within 14 days of receipt. PRIOR TO RETURNING YOUR GOOD(S) YOU MUST MAKE US AWARE OF YOUR INTENTION TO DO SO BY COMPLETING THE RETURNS FORM (BELOW).
Please be aware that items can only be returned for an exchange/refund if they are unused and in their original packaging and have all of the barcode tags intact (please do not put tape or labels on the goods packaging). If either the goods or the packaging is not in a re-saleable state, then we may decline your exchange/refund request. Postage to SW Optics is to be covered by the customer.
Exchanges are normally processed within 7 days but can take up to 14 days in busy periods (all exchanges subject to stock availability). Any items are your responsibility until they have been received by ourselves. Postage to and from South West Optics is to be covered by the customer. Once we have completed your exchange, we will notify you via email (where applicable). We will always send replacement goods to your original shipping address unless notified otherwise.
Please Note: If you are to pay using a foreign currency (outside of UK/GBP) you will be subject to the Debit/Credit Card's exchange rate and charges.
The same rule applies to Paypal.
These are not South West Optics fees and are your chosen form of payments' conditions when receiving a refund.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment and an email will be sent to confirm when this has been done. Please help us to deal with your return quickly by providing us with the requested information. Refunds are normally processed within 7 days but can take up to 14 days in busy periods. It is your responsibility to return the original item to us (as we do not offer free returns) and any item(s) remain your responsibility until they have been received by ourselves.
Please Note: If goods are found to be non-faulty, return postage is covered by the customer.
If goods appear to be faulty or damaged after receiving them, please follow the steps above and we will arrange a replacement free of charge.
Warranty is up to the period of a year. If the goods become faulty through defective material, or poor workmanship, but not normal wear and tear, they should be returned for our inspection immediately. If necessary the item may have to be returned to the manufacturer for testing, which could take up to 28 days. In the event of faulty goods needing to be returned, you must ensure that the goods are suitably packaged along with a copy of proof of purchase and the SWO Returns Form. The cost of returning goods to be repaired or replaced under warranty is not covered by the warranty and must be met by yourself. We will of course send out any repaired/replaced goods free of any carriage charge.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (UK) advise you have fourteen calendar days to cancel the contract for your order with us and we will issue you with a full refund for the items you have purchased and the cost of standard delivery if you've paid for shipping.
- The fourteen calendar days start from the day after you receive your order.
- If you're returning your whole order and you've paid for delivery we'll refund the cost of Standard Delivery to your country even if you've used one of our quicker delivery options. For example, if you pay £5 for a Next Day Delivery service but the cost of Standard Delivery is £3 then we will refund you £3. The extra £2 is not covered under these regulations. If only part of your order is returned, any delivery charge you paid won't be refunded.
- We need written confirmation of cancellation from you, so you'll need to get in touch using any of our available contact options to let us know you'd like to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- The items you return must be un-used and in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them.
- We try hard to accept all returns. Returns to us need to have the original tags still on them but need not be returned to us in the same postal packaging in which they were delivered to you. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the returned items are packaged well enough that they won't be damaged on the way back to us. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. In this case we will not refund you. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected at your cost.