£90 Instant Saving on this line
Nikon Instant Savings Promotion 15th May - 15th Aug 2019 - Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is only available on the purchases of any of the qualifying products listed within this promotion.
Product Instant Saving
Z 6 or Z 6 plus adapter £180
Z 6 kit including a 24-70mm f/4 S £270
AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR £225
AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR £90
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR £245
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II £35
AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR £90
AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR £290
AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR £90
AF-S MICRO NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF ED VR £160
AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR £315
AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR £45
AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR £25
Z NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8 S £90
Z NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8 S £90
Z NIKKOR 14-30mm f/4 S £90
Z NIKKOR 24-70mm f/4 S £90
Z NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8 S £180
2. The offer is valid on purchases made between 15th May 2019 and 15th August 2019 (inclusive).
3. This promotion is only available from Nikon authorised retailers. For a full listing please visit www.nikon.co.uk/where to buy
4. This offer will be redeemed directly through the chosen retailer at the point of purchase.
5. Qualifying products must be new. This promotion is not available on any second hand, refurbished/reconditioned or counterfeit stock (including parallel traded stock).
6. The products included in this promotional offer are subject to availability while stocks last. Failure of retailers to fulfil orders of promotional products over the promotional period is not the responsibility of Nikon.
7. Where circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter make the promotion unviable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details. However, it will seek to avoid disappointment to consumers.
8. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
9. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another EEA state or part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Nikon UK, 380 Richmond Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT2 5PR.
The Nikon 10-20mm f4.5-5.6 G AF-P DX Nikkor Lens expands your creative options with an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens that's built to travel. Expand space, exaggerate perspectives, and create striking compositions. No more stepping back to fit in sweeping views, and the minimum focus distance of 0.22 m lets you capture close-ups in which your subject fills the frame.
Epic views. Impressive architecture. Spacious-looking interiors. Compelling close-ups. It couldn’t be easier to frame the perfect shot.
The light, compact design (230 g) makes this wide-angle zoom the perfect companion to Nikon’s agile , high-resolution DX-format DSLRs.
Enjoy rich, vibrant colours and edge-to-edge sharpness. Shoot without worrying about bright light sources causing unwanted glare. The distortion common to wide-angle lenses is well-controlled thanks to an optical construction that includes 3 aspherical lens elements.
Whether you’re shooting photos or movies, Nikon’s Vibration Reduction (VR) helps achieve blur-free images and sharper shots in low light, even at slower shutter speeds.
Bring subjects into focus with absolute precision. The near-silent autofocus also lets you record movies without picking up unwanted focusing sounds.
Lend a special touch to your video footage. Easily compose sweeping shots that will immerse viewers in your movie clips.
•Focal length: 10-20 mm
•Maximum aperture:f / 4.5 to 5.6
•Minimum aperture: f/ 22 to 29
•Lens construction: 14 elements in 11 groups (including 3 aspherical lens elements)
•Angle of view: 109° to 70°
•Minimum focus distance: 0.22 m (0.8 ft), from focal plane at all zoom positions
•Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.17x
•VR (Vibration Reduction): Yes, 3.5 stops
•No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening )
•Filter-attachment size: 72 mm (P = 0.75 mm)
•Dimensions: Approx. 77.0 mm maximum diameter x 73.0 mm
•Weight: Approx. 230 g (8.2 oz.)
•Focusing: Manual, Manual/Auto, Autofocus controlled by stepping motor; separate focus ring for manual focus
•Zoom: Manual zoom using independent zoom ring.
Nikon 10-20mm f4.5-5.6 G AF-P DX Nikkor Lens
Free Delivery to mainland UK