The Fujifilm X-E2S is a premium mirrorless camera that builds on the success of the original X-E2.
Chief among its new features is a Real Time Viewfinder with a display magnification of 0.62x and display time lag of just 0.005 seconds. The X-E2S has a lightweight body with a redesigned grip to replicate the rangefinder handling experience, while the X-Trans CMOS II Sensor and EXR Processor II ensure that it delivers high-quality images and superb overall performance. This edition is finished in black.
X-E2S Key Features:
• 16.3 megapixels
• APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
• Original colour filter array to control moiré and false colour
• Real-time viewfinder with 0.62x magnification
• Electronic viewfinder with just 0.005 secs.
• 2.36 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder
• ±3 Exposure Compensation dial
• 3-inch (1.04 million dot) premium clear LCD
• ISO 200-6400 (exp. 100 - 51200)
• Built-in pop-up Flash & Wi-Fi
• Full HD 1080p movie recording
• Improved grip and dials
• Fuji X lens mount
1) Real-Time Viewfinder in a rangefinder-style model
The 2.36 million-dot organic EL display and dedicated viewfinder lens enables the X-E2S to offer a display magnification of 0.62x with a clear and high-definition viewfinder screen. In addition, the world's shortest display time lag of just 0.005 seconds ensures photographers can capture every shooting opportunity while looking at the live view through the viewfinder.
2) Compact and lightweight body with improved handling and optimised grip
Popular features of the X-E2 including top-plate dials and a compact and lightweight body weighing just 350g have been transferred to the X-E2S. In addition, the optimised shape of the grip enables users to change settings quickly while holding the camera. The seven function buttons on the top and back of the body can be customised to the user’s needs. The Auto Mode Switch provides the function of the fully automatic Advanced SR Auto mode which recognises the scene type automatically and optimises settings for the best possible photograph.
3) APS-C X-TransTM*3 CMOS II sensor with built-in phase detection AF and EXR Processor II image processing engine combine to deliver superb results
The camera’s phase detection AF enables the X-E2S to deliver a speedy performance with autofocusing in as little as 0.06 seconds*4, a start-up time of 0.5 seconds*5, shutter time lag of 0.05 seconds and a shooting interval of 0.5 seconds*6. With Fujifilm’s unique sensor technology developed through many years of research and development of photographic films, the X-E2S delivers stunning results.
4) New AF system for capturing moving subjects
The new AF system in the X-E2S adds the new Zone and Wide/Tracking options to the existing Single Point mode to focus on one of 49 points for fast and precise focusing The new modes offer a vastly improved focusing performance on moving subjects across the 77-point AF area.
5) A comprehensive line-up of 21 high-performance FUJINON X-mount lenses, covering ultra-wide-angle to super telephoto options
The latest digital technologies have been used to develop X-mount lenses, which offer high-precision optical designs for the best possible image quality. Including the FUJINON XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR announced today, the XF line-up has been expanded to 21 lenses, all of which deliver incredible definition when used with the X-E2S.
FujiFilm X-E2s Body
Free Delivery to mainland UK