X-T3 Digital Camera Body - Black with XF 18-55mm Lens
The Fujifilm X-T3 joins the X-series as the world’s first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of internal 4K/60p 4:2:0 10-bit recording. Designed to meet the needs of professional videographers, the X-T3 comes with an all-new back-illuminated 26-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 processing engine to deliver improved AF performance and exceptional image quality in both stills and video.
Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera Body - Black
• New back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
• New X-Processor 4 image processing engine
• 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording
• Full HD 1080/120p slow motion recording
• Dramatically improved AF performance (1.5x faster)
• ISO160-12800 (extendable from ISO 80 to 51200)
• Features Fujifilm's Colour Chrome Effect found in the GFX50S
• 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF (100% coverage)
• 3.0" 1.04 million dot touch screen LCD monitor
• 11 fps continuous shooting
• New Sports Finder mode and New Pre-Shoot function
Fourth generation X Series technology
X-Trans CMOS 4: This is the back-illuminated APS-C sensor with more than 4 times the number of phase detection pixels than current models (*1), distributed across the surface. It boasts a high S/N ratio and the lowest sensitivity of ISO160 despite its 26MP resolution. The low-light autofocus limit has also been extended to -3EV, enabling accurate AF even in low light conditions, e.g. scene lit only with candlelight.
X Processor 4: This engine has 4 CPU units to achieve image processing speed about 3 times faster than that of current models (*1). Not only boosting AF accuracy and speed substantially, the engine is the world’s first (*2) to delivers 4K/60P 10bit output, meeting the needs of professional videographers, in a mirrorless camera equipped with a sensor in the APS-C size or larger. It is also capable of instantaneously handling complex image processing tasks such as FUJIFILM’s unique "Colour Chrome Effect" and "Monochrome Adjustment" function, achieving Warm Black / Cool Black tone in digital, which is adopted as one of the way of expression for monochrome print in silver halide film.
The XT3 takes full advantage of the above fourth generation technology to deliver:
1. Higher image quality: Highest level of 26.1MP resolution in APS-C size sensor. Also, it achieves keeps as low level of noise as current models (*1) even increasing the number of pixels.
2. Dramatically improved AF performance: 1.5 times faster processing speed than current models (*1) to deliver faster and more accurate AF, and substantially enhanced performance in face / eye detection AF thanks to 2.16M phase detection pixels arrayed at entire frame.
3. Significant improvement in tracking performance of fast-moving subject: Delivering blackout-free continuous shooting (*3) of up to 30 fps while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject.
4. Video performance for professionals: Supporting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording as well as 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output, which can be filmed at the same time. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. This enables 200Mbps bitrate recording when shooting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. Video compression options available are ALL-Intra and Long GOP. When using ALL-Intra, video is recorded at 400Mbps. Also, featuring the video-specialized Film Simulation mode "ETERNA", popular with the X-H1.