10/10 - UNWANTED GIFT. This pre-owned product shows no signs of wear and is offered in 100% perfect condition. Paintwork, rubber armour and glass are in pristine condition, as you would expect to find the item when new. All original accessories, including box, instruction book, packaging etc are included.
Overview by Norwegian birder and friend Tormod Amundsen:
• Uses the visual power of both eyes to make the image appear more natural and vivid.
• The BTX features an adjustable forehead rest, an angled ocular system and the fact that both eyes can be used for viewing with maximum comfort over long periods.
• The BTX Modular uses the 95 mm, 85 mm and 65 mm Objectives of the current SWAROVSKI OPTIK ATX/STX Modular system.
• The 95 mm objective is a fixed 35X. The 85 objective a fixed 30X. The 65 objective a fixed 30X.
• Features SWAROVISION Technology – Field Flattener and High Definition Lenses: Gives perfect edge to edge clarity, eliminates several kinds of distortion, brings out the highest colour contrasts and offers increased eye relief.
• The interpupillary distance is adjustable, just like on a binocular. In the case of the BTX the eyepieces operate simultaneously so they remain centred – No need to move away from the forehead rest while adjusting.
• The black housing which incorporates the forehead rest, can be removed for cleaning.