With its 24.3-megapixel sensor and brand new image processor, the Fuji X-T20 with XF 18-55mm Lens delivers high-speed autofocusing, fast start-up, and 4K video capability with Film Simulation modes.
Its lightweight body features a tilting touchscreen LCD monitor. At f2.8-4, the included XF 18-55mm lens is a compact, versatile zoom with a broad focal range that is suitable for a variety of scenes.
• Compact and lightweight body with rigid magnesium alloy top and base plates
• 3 precision-milled aluminium dials for easily adjusting the aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions
• The Drive Dial has a new Video position to switch between still photo shooting and video recording
• The Exposure Compensation Dial has a new C position to enable exposure compensation of up to ±5 stops in 1/3 steps
• 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT colour LCD monitor suitable for both above head and close to the ground shooting
• Auto mode Selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode
• Magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005sec
• 2.36million-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder
• Live View ‘Preview Pic Effect’ reflects the shooting conditions, offering a natural view close to that of the naked eye
• Super-intelligent integral pop-up flash is positioned in the centre of the top plate
• Features Fujifilm's 24.3MP X-Trans™ CMOS III APS-C sensor
• Fujifilm's proprietary colour reproduction technology helps to reproduce warm skin tones, bright blue skies, and rich green foliage
• Improved ISO sensitivity with maximum ISO of 12800
• The number of focusing points has been dramatically expanded from 49 in the previous model to 91 (up to 325 points)
• Capable of both Full HD (1920 x 1080) and 4K (3840 x 2160) video recording
• Advanced Filter functions are also available on the X-T20, with eight different artistic effects
• Multiple Exposure function allows users to combine two separate subjects into one photo
• The completely silent electronic shutter is capable of exposures up to 1/32000sec
• Built-in WiFi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices
Compact, Lightweight Body
Taking the body styling from the highly-regarded FUJIFILM X-T10, the X-T20 adds a Video option to the Drive Dial to enable instantaneous switching from still photo shooting to the video recording mode. The Exposure Compensation Dial now has the C position for exposure compensation up to ±5 stops, while the LCD monitor uses a tilting touchscreen panel for intuitive operation at almost any angle. The X-T20 is also equipped with an Auto mode selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode where the camera chooses the optimum settings for a given scene.
24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-TransTM CMOS III sensor
The X-T20 features an X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality and high-speed response. The larger phase detection AF area and updated algorithm deliver an ultra-fast AF speed of 0.06sec. The X-T20 also offers 5.0fps live-view shooting, a quick start-up time of 0.4sec, shutter time lag of 0.050sec.and shooting interval of 0.25sec.
AF-C Custom Settings
The X-T20 features AF-C Custom Settings where you can choose from five AF-C presets according to the way your chosen subject is moving. The AF algorithm has been revised for improved accuracy, resulting in a dramatic improvement when tracking a moving subject in the AF-C mode.
High-Definition 4K Video Recording
The X-T20 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series’ famous Film Simulation effects. You can output recorded video to an external monitor via the HDMI port and input audio from an external microphone.
24 High-Performance FUJINON X-Mount Lenses
The XF lens line-up now features 24 lenses after today’s announcement of the FUJINON XF50mm F2 R WR. The very latest digital technologies have been used to develop X-mount lenses, which offer high-precision optical designs to deliver the highest possible image quality. The current line-up of lenses ranges from ultra-wide-angle to super-telephoto and includes five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-T20. Optional accessories such as mount adapters and macro extension tubes further broaden photographic potential.
Fuji 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS XF Lens
The Fuji 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS XF Fujinon lens adds to Fuji's popular X-mount interchangeable series. The lens offers a versatile focal length that's suitable for a variety of shooting scenes, whilst maintaining a lightweight and compact size to complement the Fuji X cameras. The lens' bright f2.8-4 aperture range combined with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) allows you to capture crisp, blur-free images handheld in dimly lit environments.
The linear motor-driven system delivers super-fast autofocus performance of 0.1 seconds to capture those once in a lifetime moments. Silent operation also makes the lens suitable for movie recording. The lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspheric and 1 extra low dispersion elements, and a seven-blade rounded diaphragm.
Sensor Format APS-C
Sensor type X-Trans CMOS III
Sensor size 23.6mm x 15.6mm
Max Resolution 6000 x 4000
Aspect ratio 1:1, 3:2, 16:9
Autofocus points 91
Autofocus system Contrast Detect (sensor), Phase Detect, Multi-area, Center, Selective single-point, Tracking, Single, Continuous, Touch, Face Detection, Live View
Lens mount Fuji X
Frames per second 8
ISO min 100
ISO max 51200
Card format SD Card /SDHC Card / SDXC Card / UHS-I*1
File formats RAW/JPEG
Battery model NP-W126S
Shutter speed fast 1/32000 sec
Shutter speed slow 30sec
HD Movie mode 4K, 3840 x 2160 (29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p), 1920 x 1080 (59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p), 1280 x 720 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p)
Screen size (inches) 3
Screen resolution 1040000
Live view Tiltable LCD
Tilting / Rotating screen Yes
VF coverage 100%
Diopter adjustment 2 to +1m-1[dpt]
Metering system Multi, Center-weighted, Average, Spot
Exposure compensation ±3 stops in 1/3 steps
AEB (Bracketing) (3 frames at 1/3 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV steps)
Flash type Built in
Flash guide number 0
Image processor X-Processor Pro2
Image stabilisation No
Buffer depth (RAW) 8
Integrated cleaning Ultra Sonic Vibration
Size 118.4mm [W] x 82.8mm [H] x 41.4mm
Weight (g) 370
Connectivity USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec), HDMI Micro (Type D), Built-In Wireless, 802.11b/g/n, Remote control via smartphone, cable release
Manufacturers link https://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/digital-cameras/interchangeable-lens-cameras/model/x-t20