CLAIM £90 FUJIFILM WINTER CASHBACK on this product
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customers who purchase a NEW qualifying FUJIFILM Camera (“Qualifying Products”) between 10th October 2018 and 10th January 2019 (“Promotional Period”) will be eligible to claim a Cashback reward. Visit this link for terms and conditions. http://www.fujifilm-connect.com/promotions/promotion.php?country=en&id=8
Second hand or refurbished FUJIFILM products are excluded from this promotion. The Cashback amount will vary by Qualifying Products purchased. The Qualifying Products, Cashback amounts and Promotional Periods are detailed on the Qualifying Products page.
Its lightweight body features a tilting touchscreen LCD monitor. At f2.8-4, the included XF 18-55mm lens is a compact, versatile zoom with a broad focal range that is suitable for a variety of scenes.
• Compact and lightweight body with rigid magnesium alloy top and base plates
• 3 precision-milled aluminium dials for easily adjusting the aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions
• The Drive Dial has a new Video position to switch between still photo shooting and video recording
• The Exposure Compensation Dial has a new C position to enable exposure compensation of up to ±5 stops in 1/3 steps
• 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT colour LCD monitor suitable for both above head and close to the ground shooting
• Auto mode Selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode
• Magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005sec
• 2.36million-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder
• Live View ‘Preview Pic Effect’ reflects the shooting conditions, offering a natural view close to that of the naked eye
• Super-intelligent integral pop-up flash is positioned in the centre of the top plate
• Features Fujifilm's 24.3MP X-Trans™ CMOS III APS-C sensor
• Fujifilm's proprietary colour reproduction technology helps to reproduce warm skin tones, bright blue skies, and rich green foliage
• Improved ISO sensitivity with maximum ISO of 12800
• The number of focusing points has been dramatically expanded from 49 in the previous model to 91 (up to 325 points)
• Capable of both Full HD (1920 x 1080) and 4K (3840 x 2160) video recording
• Advanced Filter functions are also available on the X-T20, with eight different artistic effects
• Multiple Exposure function allows users to combine two separate subjects into one photo
• The completely silent electronic shutter is capable of exposures up to 1/32000sec
• Built-in WiFi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices
Compact, Lightweight Body
Taking the body styling from the highly-regarded FUJIFILM X-T10, the X-T20 adds a Video option to the Drive Dial to enable instantaneous switching from still photo shooting to the video recording mode. The Exposure Compensation Dial now has the C position for exposure compensation up to ±5 stops, while the LCD monitor uses a tilting touchscreen panel for intuitive operation at almost any angle. The X-T20 is also equipped with an Auto mode selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode where the camera chooses the optimum settings for a given scene.
24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-TransTM CMOS III sensor
The X-T20 features an X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality and high-speed response. The larger phase detection AF area and updated algorithm deliver an ultra-fast AF speed of 0.06sec. The X-T20 also offers 5.0fps live-view shooting, a quick start-up time of 0.4sec, shutter time lag of 0.050sec.and shooting interval of 0.25sec.
AF-C Custom Settings
The X-T20 features AF-C Custom Settings where you can choose from five AF-C presets according to the way your chosen subject is moving. The AF algorithm has been revised for improved accuracy, resulting in a dramatic improvement when tracking a moving subject in the AF-C mode.
High-Definition 4K Video Recording
The X-T20 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series’ famous Film Simulation effects. You can output recorded video to an external monitor via the HDMI port and input audio from an external microphone.
24 High-Performance FUJINON X-Mount Lenses
The XF lens line-up now features 24 lenses after today’s announcement of the FUJINON XF50mm F2 R WR. The very latest digital technologies have been used to develop X-mount lenses, which offer high-precision optical designs to deliver the highest possible image quality. The current line-up of lenses ranges from ultra-wide-angle to super-telephoto and includes five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-T20. Optional accessories such as mount adapters and macro extension tubes further broaden photographic potential.
Fuji 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS XF Lens
The Fuji 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS XF Fujinon lens adds to Fuji's popular X-mount interchangeable series. The lens offers a versatile focal length that's suitable for a variety of shooting scenes, whilst maintaining a lightweight and compact size to complement the Fuji X cameras. The lens' bright f2.8-4 aperture range combined with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) allows you to capture crisp, blur-free images handheld in dimly lit environments.
The linear motor-driven system delivers super-fast autofocus performance of 0.1 seconds to capture those once in a lifetime moments. Silent operation also makes the lens suitable for movie recording. The lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspheric and 1 extra low dispersion elements, and a seven-blade rounded diaphragm.
Sensor Format APS-C
Sensor type X-Trans CMOS III
Sensor size 23.6mm x 15.6mm
Max Resolution 6000 x 4000
Aspect ratio 1:1, 3:2, 16:9
Autofocus points 91
Autofocus system Contrast Detect (sensor), Phase Detect, Multi-area, Center, Selective single-point, Tracking, Single, Continuous, Touch, Face Detection, Live View
Lens mount Fuji X
Frames per second 8
ISO min 100
ISO max 51200
Card format SD Card /SDHC Card / SDXC Card / UHS-I*1
File formats RAW/JPEG
Battery model NP-W126S
Shutter speed fast 1/32000 sec
Shutter speed slow 30sec
HD Movie mode 4K, 3840 x 2160 (29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p), 1920 x 1080 (59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p), 1280 x 720 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p)
Screen size (inches) 3
Screen resolution 1040000
Live view Tiltable LCD
Tilting / Rotating screen Yes
VF coverage 100%
Diopter adjustment 2 to +1m-1[dpt]
Metering system Multi, Center-weighted, Average, Spot
Exposure compensation ±3 stops in 1/3 steps
AEB (Bracketing) (3 frames at 1/3 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV steps)
Flash type Built in
Flash guide number 0
Image processor X-Processor Pro2
Image stabilisation No
Buffer depth (RAW) 8
Integrated cleaning Ultra Sonic Vibration
Size 118.4mm [W] x 82.8mm [H] x 41.4mm
Weight (g) 370
Connectivity USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec), HDMI Micro (Type D), Built-In Wireless, 802.11b/g/n, Remote control via smartphone, cable release
Manufacturers link https://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/digital-cameras/interchangeable-lens-cameras/model/x-t20