EXHIBITION DEMO MODEL - MINT, AS NEW CONDITION
EXC = FULLY FUNCTIONAL BUT WITH MODERATE MARKING.
EXC+ = FAIR CONDITION, MAY HAVE SCRATCHES OR SCUFFS ON THE BODYWORK.
EXC++ = VERY GOOD, LIGHT SIGNS OF USE ON BODYWORK.
MINT- = VERY MINOR SIGNS OF USE
MINT = AS NEW IN GOOD CONDITION BOX
DINGS/KNOCKS/VISIBLE DENTS: 100% Perfect.
OBJECTIVE LENS: Mint, untouched.
RUBBER ARMOUR: Perfect.
REAR MONITOR: n/a
ORIGINAL BOX: Yes, with pouch and Instruction booklet and UK warranty card. Originally supplied by South West Optics.
LENS CAPS: All included.
The compact, ergonomic design and light weight of the new CL Companion 30 make it excellent value for money. It is perfect for all bird watching and nature observation activities whether as an entry-level model, a handy spare or telescope supplement. The CL Companion will be available in stores from 01 July 2011.
When observing nature the CL Companion is always within easy reach for quickly identifying a particular species or for a spontaneous wish to experience the beauty of nature up close. Its compact size and light weight means that it always remains close to hand for whenever the moment takes you. With proven SWAROVSKI OPTIK precision, a lightweight design and such an attractive price, you couldn't wish for more in a compact binocular.
The new CL Companion models, 8x30 and 10x30, will be available from 1 July 2011 in three different colours: green, black and sand-brown (Traveler). The proven SWAROVSKI OPTIK precision guarantees excellent viewing comfort and bright, high-contrast images for truly memorable viewing experiences. The distinctive new design of the new binoculars combines a modern look and feel with the compact construction and proven ergonomics typical of this long established Austrian manufacturer. At only 500 g (17 oz), they are the lightest binoculars in the premium class.
- High reproduction quality and transmission for bright, high-contrast images
- SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR and SWAROTOP coatings
- 3 m (9.8 ft) shortest focusing distance
- Slender construction due to high-precision roof prism system with phase-corrected coating (P-coating)
- Non-slip, easy-to-handle focusing wheel
- Individually adjustable twist-in eyecups made from allergy-tested material
- Dirtproof and dustproof
- Submersion tightness: 4 m / 13 ft water depth due to interior focusing
- No fogging due to nitrogen filling
- Shock absorbing, non-slip full rubber armouring
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use
- Slender bridge construction and thumb depressions on the underside of the binoculars for steady, balanced viewing comfort
Swarovski (USED) CL Companion 8x30 BLACK
Free Delivery to mainland UK